Monday, May 19, 2008

Airbrush bike tire



This is my second hobby.So after work some time and now before put my pet Terry on to the walk I simple draw something.
First thing to put some stencil and bring structure to brand new tire Kenda Klaw XT (10 $ at local store).
Because my computer power unit dead, simply take a sharp scissors and break to the structure: Voila stencil.
Go to local store buy some auto air color ( silver ) in can and put directly to airbrush.
U must work very fast because color its premixed and dry very fast.
Put some creativity.
First preview on my tire.

One side to finish color its transparent black


and second side its clear coat.


In the future ( if my color come arrived,order before 25 day from e-bay ...grrr stupid Revell ) bring some details to the structure on the side walls.like marble stone.

Next project its airbrushing my new old mount bike with some details like carbon effects or snake skin etc.etc.Who has some idea please bring to me.In my photo shop files I have many vector picture but don't know what its right.

More info in days to come..

No comments: